This week we discuss the largest city in Ireland: Dublin. The Emerald Isle’s capital is located at the mouth of the River Liffey. The city was originally founded as a Viking settlement.
- This video gives you a view of all the beauty that Dublin has to offer.
- Check out this article “Eight Times We Were Embarrassed to Be Irish”
- Get a virtual tour of the Guinness Storehouse here.
Potts & Plans
- Follow in the footsteps of St. Patrick and see some very cool stuff along the way.
- 7 Day self-drive tour with the freedom to incorporate any destination you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons