During episode 48, Caitlin and Joe discuss the wide variety of adventure in Ireland. Among these adventures are coasteering, bog snorkeling, recreational tree climbing, hill walking and surfing. Check out this podcast for the best places to go on these awesome adventures.
- Click here to watch a video of people coasteering on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Watch as surfers from Red Bull surfing ride the monstrous waves of Ireland.
Potts & Plans
- This tour takes allows you to experience many wonders of Ireland such as Newgrange, the Hills of Donegal, the Cliffs of Moher and the Blarney Stone. You’ll also have plenty of time to take in all the adventure Ireland has to offer!
- 9-day self-drive tour with the freedom to incorporate any destination you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons