- Finbar Furey and Christy Dingham singing The Green Fields of France on the Late Late Show.
- The Unicorn Song by The Irish Rovers
- Rainy Night in Soho by Damien Dempsey – Joe listened to this about 47 times on the flight back from Ireland recently. He loves The Pogues version but this is even better.
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – An bhfuil Béarla agat?
- Phoenetic – On will bare-la oguth?
- Translation – Do you speak English?
Potts & Plans
10 Day Music Tour of Ireland
- Ireland plays host to many different genres of music. Between the jigs and the reels to the rock and roll of days gone by, or if country, jazz, or classical suede’s your soul then we have got it all. As you tour around Ireland you will be serenaded by many different melodies, some even combining all types of genre which contributes to a more contemporary variation.
- 9 night self-drive (or chauffeur drive) tour that can be fully customized.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons