- Americans watch Hurling for the first time.
- Irish Rowing Olympians, the O’Donovan brothers, give some of their class interviews.
- A Yank asks GAA fans stupid questions about Irish sports.
- Here’s that Liam Neeson advertisement for the Rugby World Cup. (*Note: Though Rugby is very popular in Ireland, it is not a sport of specific Irish origin.)
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – An raibh tú ag imirt peil Ghaelach ar scoil?
- Phonetic – On row thu egg imurch pell gaylock sa squell?
- Translation – Did you play Gaelic football at school?
Potts & Plans
- This tour provides you with opportunities to sit down in a stadium with a pint in hand and watch the Irish at their competitive best. You’ll come away with a greater understanding of Irish sports and a passion for this crucial aspect of the country’s culture.
- Two options of 6 nights are available. We discuss option A, but you can still get your game on with option B or combine the two quite easily.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons