We wrap up our Castles discussion this week with the very best ones to tour in Ireland. We cover kissing stones, making wishes, hunting ghosts, feasting at medieval banquets and so much more.
- The tale of St. Patrick, the Devil & the Rock of Cashel Joe was butchering.
- What’s it really like to kiss the Blarney Stone?
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish: Cad é an t-ainm an chaisleáin i Cluiche na Corónach?
- Phonetic: Cod ey on tannum on hoshlawn ee cliha na coro-knock?
- Translation: What is the name of the castle in Game of Thrones?
Potts & Plans
- Discover the Emerald Isle’s very best castles with additional “must-see” places along the way.
- 9-night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any other destinations you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons
Here’s a peek into Caitlin’s castle adventures circa 2012.