Scattered throughout the coastline of the island of Ireland are hundreds of smaller islands. In many ways, these undeniably beautiful spots are Ireland at its most traditional.
- Blog on our favorite region of islands.
- Here’s that white lobster Caitlin was on about.
- And in case Joe sold you on Father Ted. We love this clip but any younger listeners might need earmuffs…
Caitlin Egg Conch
Phrase: Ba mhaith liom a bheith curtha ar oileán.
Phonetic: Baw woh lum a veh cur-ha err ill-awn.
Translation: I want to be buried on an island.
Potts & Plans
- Experience Ireland’s West Coast at the epitome of culture, beauty and relaxation.
- 7 night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any other destinations you wish
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons