Ireland’s Ancient East consists of 17 counties that cover 5,000 years of Ireland’s history. The three main regions are the Historical Heartlands, the Celtic Coast and the Land of 5,000 Dawns.
- Map of Ireland’s Ancient East.
- The photographs Frank Corry took of Glendalough every day for 5 years.
- Here’s the video Caitlin and Joe were both talking about but didn’t realize it.
- More information on Obama’s Irish roots that were mentioned in trivia.
- Foolish endeavor- Joe knew he didn’t have the phrase right so he looked it up – it’s “fools errand”
Some photos of Joe’s time at the Hill of Uisneach
Caitlin Egg Conch
Phrase: Ní féidir liom Gaeilge a labhairt go fóill
Phonetic: Knee fay-ger lum Gale-ga allow-urch guh foal
Translation: I still can’t speak Irish
- Experience the Ancient East’s abundance of historical attraction and tread where legends were born to truly grasp the beauty of Ireland.
- 8 night self-drive tour with freedom to incorporate any other destinations you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons