In this episode, we talk about “the most beautiful place on Earth”, try to teach Caitlin some more Irish, and introduce a new segment. Some notes below:
- Joe’s fun fact may not be a fact (hear disclaimer in Episode 1) as we have been unable to get a source to prove it.
- In case you would like to tweet at Fungie the Dolphin…
- A little more information on Tralee & the Dingle Peninsula
- Here’s a blog post on Wild Atlantic Way passports
Caitlin egg conch
Every week I give Caitlin a new Irish phrase to learn. This week:
- Irish – Cé mhéad caoraigh ar Chorca Dhuibhne?
- Phoenetic – Kay vade queer-ah air curka guivna?
- Translation – How many sheep are on Dingle Peninsula?
- Answer – Half a million
Tour for the Reason
Majestic Ireland – 8 Day Luxury Tour
- Perfect for honeymoons/special occasion trips
- Ideal with a chauffeur driver
- Castle & Superior Hotel stays
- Can be easily customized for a more modest budget
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons