This week we discuss the Rebel City of Cork. The city is situated along River Lee which divides to break the city into two islands. We discuss Cork and Dublin’s rivalry and talk about must-see places to visit.
- “The Bells of Shandon” made the 8 bells of the Church of St. Anne famous.
- Watch a short video about the Cork Butter Museum here.
- Click here for some pictures from the Franciscan Well Brewery.
As Caitlin calls it, here is the “Peter Pan” tree found on the grounds of Blarney Castle.
Potts & Plans
- Track the invaders who became more Irish than the Irish themselves.
- 8 Day self-drive tour with the freedom to incorporate any destination you wish.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons