We’ve moved into the top corner of the West of Ireland today.
- Here’s that Nostradamus song we spoke about that was released
1525 years ago.
- And here is the other one that is a little more traditional
- Bonus song from Christy Moore about the Famine called The City of Chicago
- For the record, Caitlin was wrong (making Joe right) about Orinoco Flow. Sail away, sail away, sail away…
- A bit of Celtic Thunder with Caitlin’s heartthrob front and center (yes, he’s the guy with the long hair)
- Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Ba mhaith liom dul chuig féasta in iarthar na hÉireann
- Phoenetic – Baw whah lum dhull hig fay-sta in ear-har na hay-rinn
- Translation – I would like to go to a party in the West of Ireland
Tour for the Reason
Malin Head to Donegal (Wild Atlantic Way)
- Coastal adventure along the most rugged section of the Wild Atlantic Way
- 6 Day self-drive tour of the west coast of Ireland.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons