Our final reason in our Scenery theme. Next week, we start into a four-part theme based around Ireland’s History of Emigration.
- Here’s the movie I was talking about, based loosely on the life of Martin Cahill: Ordinary Decent Criminal. The last time I watched it was pre-Game-of-Thrones so I didn’t realize Stannis Baratheon was in it. Also, Kevin Spacey’s accent…
- Victoria’s Way – Caitlin’s Freaky Fact for the week
- A blog post Joe wrote on the Highest (and oldest) pubs in Ireland
- That video from (possibly) the highest pub in Ireland. Think Farmer Fran from The Waterboy…
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Tá mé cailín as baile beag ar an iargúil
- Phoenetic – Thaw may colleen oss boll-ya be-ug air on ear-ghoul
- Translation – I am a girl from a small town in the middle of nowhere
- Tour for the Reason
Malin Head to Donegal (Wild Atlantic Way)
- Coastal adventure along the most rugged section of the Wild Atlantic Way
- 6 Day self-drive tour of the west coast of Ireland.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons