Today we started our first reason in our new theme – Ireland’s History of Emigration. The Famine was a seminal event in Irish history and, while you wouldn’t expect to visit Ireland specifically for this one event, there is such a legacy left behind that makes it worth it.
- Annie Moore Descendent Singing Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears song
- Our featured image is one of the haunting Famine Memorial in Dublin
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Cé mhéad daoine a d’fhág Éirinn don Meiriceá le linn an Ghorta Mhóir?
- Phoenetic – Kay vade dhee-nee a dhawg Erin don Mericaw lay linn on gurta wore?
- Translation – How many people left Ireland for America during the great famine?
Potts & Plans
East Coast Excursion
- Coastal adventure along the lesser celebrated East Coast
- 9 Day self-drive tour taking you all the way from Belfast to Cork.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons