We went with a slightly lighter tone to last week and talked about the most famous shipwreck in recent history.
- That interview Caitlin gave to the Belfast Telegraph after going to Titanic Belfast on opening day.
- Joe’s Prose: Late for his Own Funeral
Caitlin egg conch
- Irish – Tá sé fuar amuigh agus tá sneachta ar on talamh.
- Phoenetic – Thaw shea foor am-weh og-us thaw schnock-ta err on tolive.
- Translation – It is cold outside and there is snow on the ground.
Potts & Plans
Amanda’s Ireland for First Timers
- Full tour that can be broken into North and South sections of Ireland
- Two 6 night (or one 12 night) self-drive tour of Ireland.
- Mention the podcast for a little surprise on your vacation.
- Find more Tours for the Reasons at crystal-travel.com/reasons
Caitlin at Titanic Belfast on opening day in 2012.