Following all of the hustle and bustle of the months leading up to the wedding and the day itself, Ireland offers you a chance to stop and smell the flowers.
Here are 10 reasons why we believe you should plan your honeymoon in Ireland!
1. People honeymoon in Ireland because of the spectacular, often breathtaking scenery all around, the warmth of the people, the magic, romance and cosiness.
2. There are walking, biking and driving trails all over the country for you to get lost in.
3. There are countless opportunities for making memories. Stand atop the Cliffs of Moher and cosy up by the open fire in a singing pub in Doolin. Travel the Ring of Kerry and check out the craft stores in Killarney. Take a lazy day through West Cork and grab a bite to eat in Ireland's gourmet capital, Kinsale. Kiss the Blarney Stone to gain the gift of eloquence and never leave a word unspoken between you and your newly wed.
4. Irish people are known as some of the most friendly on the planet - especially with a drink in their hand. Luckily, Ireland is home to 3 of the friendliest cities in the world. Galway, Dublin and Cork were all voted into the top four friendliest cities in 2015!
5. You will sample the best of Irish cuisine while being serenaded with Irish traditional music.
6. The beautiful Irish scenic views only make the love between a newly married couple stronger as the memories made will last forever.
7. Ireland has a history of myths and legends known the world over. This is its charm and will also charm you.
8. Ireland visited in any season is a majestic sight that will take your breath away.
9. You have a range of accommodation to chose from. A favorite among many honeymooners are B&Bs. The owners are as interested in your story as they are in ensuring that you enjoy your time in their wonderful country.
10. You will start your marriage with the Irish spice of Life!